Sign up for the FREE ‘Crappy to Happy’ 7 day email course.
Cassandra Dunn – Speaking & Media
In addition to my Clinical & Coaching psychology private practice and running workshops in Positive Psychology and Mindfulness, I have a strong online presence as the resident psychologist on Tiffiny Hall’s fitness program, TIFFXO.COM where I provide expert advice and information on motivation, mindset and mindfulness to a community of over 20,000 members.
I’m also the co-host of one of iTunes’ most popular Health podcasts – the Crappy to Happy podcast alongside my friend and former Biggest Loser trainer and Gladiator, Tiff Hall.
I regularly provide quotes to media on topics of psychology, wellbeing and mindfulness.
I create content in the way of articles and meditation scripts to other online wellbeing programs including Laura Henshaw and Steph Smith’s KICGIRLS.COM and Goodlife Gyms.
The topics I feel passionately about and am well qualified to discuss include (but are not limited to…):
- How to be happier – The keys to living a more peaceful and purposeful life are in your hands
- Banning Busyness – Why slowing down will help you get more done in less time
- Resilience at work and in life – How you can cultivate mental strength and bounce back from tough times
- Letting go of Perfectionism and embracing “Good Enough”
- The importance of Self-Care (it’s not all bath bombs and chocolate)
- Mindfulness and Meditation – the real facts about what it can do for your physical and psychological wellbeing
- Glass Half Full – How to develop optimism and why you would want to
- The power of Gratitude to change your day (and your life)
As a nationally registered Clinical Psychologist and Fellow of the Australian Psychological Society Clinical College, I feel strongly about providing information that is evidence-based (i.e., it’s proven to actually work). No hype and no unsubstantiated claims! Just straight talk, simple strategies that you can take away and apply immediately to start living a happier, healthier life.
If you’d like a quote for your article, a psychologist for your program or a speaker for your event, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org