Mindfulness For Busy People: An 8-week online coaching program
By popular demand!
Finally I’m able to offer you an 8-week mindfulness program with all the support and accountability of a face-to-face class, but from the comfort of your own home.
Based on the world renown Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) which I am trained to teach, I have developed an indepth online program complete which will:
- Give you the tools you need to put mindfulness and meditation into practice
- Teach you what the science says about how mindfulness can improve your physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Discover a new way of being with difficult emotions rather than falling into your old habitual ways of reacting
- Improve the quality of your relationships (including your relationship with yourself
Included in the program are:
- Weekly audio lessons so you can listen on the go
- Different downloadable meditations every week
- Weekly home practice tasks and worksheets
- Access to a private Facebook community
- Teleconference calls for that personal connection
- Lifetime access to the content so you can listen over and over again at your own leisure
When this course first launched as a beta in October 2017, it sold out within 12 hours. There is now a waitlist of almost 200 people for the next course commencing early 2018 so if you would like to be kept up to date with dates and prices, be sure to register your interest so you’ll be the first to hear details.
Next Course starting February 2018
Stress Less with Mindfulness
This 3.5hr workshop will introduce the key concepts of mindfulness and its power to free you from the negative, self-destructive thinking patterns which cause you to feel stressed, depressed and anxious.
The workshop will include plenty of opportunities to practice mindfulness and meditation as the only way to truly learn mindfulness is by doing it.
Learning to be more mindful will help you to:
- be more present in your life
- become less emotionally reactive
- develop more self-awareness (know your traps and triggers!)
- stay calm and grounded in the face of uncertainty
- tame your inner critic
- more easily ‘ride out’ the inevitable ups and downs of life
If you’ve heard about mindfulness and are interested in learning how you can access all of these benefits, I’d love to see you at this introductory workshop.
February 2018 (TBC)
Crappy to Happy® – The Workshop!
It’s finally here!
This full day workshop is fun and informative and might just change your life.
Throughout the day, I will teach you the most important things I know as a psychologist and a coach, about what is making you feel crappy (and what to do about that!) followed by what the science tells us about how to dramatically boost your own happiness.
You might be surprised to learn that what you think will make you happy is all wrong.
I will teach you:
- the truth about your happiness ‘set-point’ and how much is in your control
- how to deal with the stuff that makes you unhappy so it has less hold on you
- how mindfulness can dramatically improve your emotional health
- the simple things you can start doing immediately that will change your outlook and your mood
- how to deal with the inner critic who sucks the happiness out of you
- to create your own happiness blueprint and craft your happiness game plan!
No-one walks out of this workshop without a personal happiness action plan!
If you’re interested in attending this fun, informative workshop, get your name on my email list by signing up for the FREE ‘Crappy to Happy’ email course.
Circle of Security
This parenting program draws on over 50 years of research in the areas of attachment and early childhood development.
This complex and important information is summarised into a simple, easy to understand graphic called the Circle of Security. To be fully present and attuned to your child’s needs requires a certain level of mindful awareness. This program is unique in that incorporates the theory and practice of mindfulness into the Circle of Security program. In this condensed 4-week course, you will learn how to:
- understand your baby’s emotional world;
- identify the emotional needs that may be underlying your child’s behaviour;
- support your child’s ability to understand and manage their emotions;
- strengthen your skills in ‘tuning in’ and connecting with your child’s experience, allowing you to have a happier and more loving relationship;
- explore your baby or child’s needs within a safe, secure and supportive environment.
This course is suitable for parents/caregivers of infants and young children up to around the age of 5yrs.
Next course TBA
I will be offering weekend-long wellbeing retreats in a relaxed, resort-style environment within a short drive from Brisbane CBD.
These retreats will have a focus on mindfulness practice and self-compassion and teach practical skills for optimising your well-being, reducing stress and living more fully.
Self-care isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity and I would encourage you to consider this fantastic opportunity.
More details will be posted as they come to hand, or sign up for my newsletter to be the first to hear about important events and offerings!
Dates and prices TBA