Positive Psychology Coaching
“The world will be saved by the western woman” – Dalai Lama
Are you a creative, ambitious or entrepreneurial woman?
Do you know you have gifts to share with the world but struggle with self-doubt or procrastination?
Do you have plenty of ideas (maybe even too many!) but lack strategy and action?
Before I trained as a clinical psychologist, I had a successful Sydney-based coaching practice and I worked with smart, creative entrepreneurial women (well, mostly women with a couple of equally talented blokes thrown into the mix) and it was probably the most fulfilling work I have ever done.
Playing a part in the personal transformation of brilliant women and watching them step up and start doing the work they are most passionate about is the best feeling ever!
I’ve recently opened my coaching doors again because I’m with the Dalai Lama on this one. I believe the world needs more women to step out from the shadows and start making a difference in the world.
If you’re thinking of working with me, here is how to know whether we’re likely to be a good fit:
- driven to live a more meaningful and satisfying life;
- ambitious, creative and smart;
- brimming with potential but perhaps lacking self-belief or an actual PLAN for getting started;
- willing to take action but need expert guidance and direction about the best action to take;
- absolutely certain you are meant for something more but can’t seem to push through the three big Ps – procrastination, perfectionism and people-pleasing;
- pretty sure you’ve got old stuff stopping you from achieving success (limiting beliefs etc) but you don’t need therapy – you just want someone who gets it and is not afraid of your full human complexity;
- willing to invest in yourself because you are so worth it.
As for ME:
- I believe the world needs more intelligent, creative, purpose-driven women to find their voice, fulfil their potential and get paid what they deserve.
- I’m a Clinical and Coaching Psychologist with almost 15yrs of experience.
- I’m truly excited about the field of positive psychology and the science of human flourishing.
- I was one of the first graduates of the University of Sydney’s Coaching Psychology Masters degree program (the world’s very first university based coaching psychology course) and have worked with hundreds of clients since. As a coaching psychologist, I use evidence based methods that are proven to work.
- I’ve run my own businesses, worked for other people and managed staff so I can relate to most work-related experiences and challenges.
- I’m deeply interested in Buddhism and Buddhist psychology. Therefore, mindfulness and self-compassion are central to all the work I do and how I live my life.
- I’m trained to teach the world renowned Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy and believe that all change must begin with a foundation of mindful awareness.
Coaching will help you create a happier, more purposeful, vital and fulfilling life.
Coaching programs are sold as a package and sessions are conducted by phone, Facetime or Skype. Packages start at $990AUD.
To find out more about how I can help you move forward in your life, career or business, please complete an Expression of Interest form HERE and I’ll be in touch to arrange time for a chat.